Friday, March 30, 2007

89 - Shower Man!


8:30 - Shower Man!, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

I had replaced the battery in our camera, and it wasn't working. So, I went in to ask dear husband about it, and he talked to me through this slit in the shower door. Once I got it to work, I had to take a picture of this mysterious man. He reminded me of that guy who gives advice over the fence in Home Improvement. He gives me camera advice. LOL!

Here is the March 30 -"30" Pictures taken at 30 minutes after the hour


Up and Adam
6:30 Observations in Romans 4

7:30 Word Study on Reckoned

8:30 Shower Man Advice

9:30 Reading Time

10:30 Talking with a friend
11:30 Kitchen Disaster (Guess what it is!)
12:30 A Helping Hand with Housework

1:30 Tea and Talk with Lisa
2:30 "Sweet Hour of Prayer" with Lisa
3:30 The Foursome Together Again

4:30 Outside Fun
5:30 Evening News
6:30 Sabbath Meal

7:30 Getting My Daily Water Amount

8:30 Reporting my Food Intake to FACED Group

9:30 Picking the Pic of the Day

10:30 Deleting Emails (I have almost 2000!)

7 comments:

Colleen said...

That "shower man" photo is so cool! I always like getting a peek into your daily life, too, Carol. : )

Sandie said...

That is a great shot of shower man! The 30 at 30 after the hour are nice too. I like seeing the day from your perspective. Your Sabbath cup is really pretty too.

Donetta said...

I like your chronical of the day; a very interesting idea. I may have to try it myself! Nice photos!

SUSAN said...

Oh, neat idea on the 30 minutes after. :-)

I recognize George's eyes....but I'm glad you explained where he was because that had me puzzled.

Susan

Jess said...

Very neat idea, I may try that the next 30th we come to. Shower man is a fun picture :)

Donetta said...

Yes... I definitely know Susan. She is my sister. :) I've been looking at the pictures that her "friends" have taken, and I just had to comment on your chronical. I plan to do that in the future.

Katrina said...

I think the shower photo is neat and enjoyed the look at your day.