Wednesday, May 30, 2007

150 - New Growth


150 - New Growth, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

Spring is a time of new growth. I have been trying all month to capture the new growth on the Douglas Fir in my backyard. So, this is my favorite of all of them. I love the light green that pops out from the dark green.

I also love the new growth that has been happening with me. I think when we are in a "good soil" kind of environment with plenty of nourishment, we can't help but grow.

Thanking the Lord for the "place of abundance" that He has led me to these days.

4 comments:

Jess said...

This whole post, not just the picture, is lovely Carol.

Sandie said...

I like how the new growth seems to be reaching forward. I like your thoughts too.

Ampersand said...

Great minds, and all that :).

I like your words too.

Susanne Barrett said...

Beautiful photo and sentiment.