Thursday, May 3, 2007

123 - May 3, 1986 - May 3, 2007


Anniversary, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

I stopped by Mary Beth and Bruce's to do a couple of exchanges, and they informed me that it was their 21st wedding anniversary today. So, I just had to make this the photo of the day!

To think that I was actually there 21 years ago to witness the blessed event up in Seattle, Washington. She was just shy of 22 years old. The years have passed far too quickly. They have been fantastic parents to four incredible human beings, and their love has grown stronger through each passing year. They have faced their biggest challenge of Bruce's melanoma TOGETHER with the Lord. It is a beautiful thing.

Happy Anniversary Bruce and Mary Beth!!!!!!

(See picture below to see what I looked like 21 years ago. The 80's were such "big hair" years!)

2 comments:

MaryD said...

I like the color effect you did with this picture Carol.

(You were cute with big hair too.)

Sandie said...

I love how they are holding their wedding picture that is so sweet. I feel like I am getting to know them through you. Your love for them comes shining through!