Thursday, May 24, 2007

144 - Feelin' Groovy


144 - Feelin' Groovy, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

I got no deeds to do, no promises to keep.
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morningtime drop all it's petals on me
Life, I love you, all is groovy!
Ba da da da da da da ba bap a dee...
(Simon and Garfunkel, 1966)

I am "foot loose and fancy free," and this song expresses my mood perfectly.

I canceled going to Portland to see Swiss Family Robinson. So, there was nothing on my calendar and nothing in which to prepare because I finished up the SHAPE class last night.

I had major pain in my leg last night. It wouldn't stop unless I walked around, and it is even twitching as I type. I think it is a nerve thing. Thus, why I took a picture of my legs and feet. I am recuperating (I am thinking it is my new orthodics are not right. So, I see the physical therapist on Monday) and enjoying classical music and reading. Love it!

(I did have to shave my legs for the photo. I do it twice a year whether I need to or not. LOL!)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Perfect picture to capture relaxation. Hope that pain in your leg goes away soon!