Wednesday, May 2, 2007

122 - Closure!


IMG_0951, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

I just returned from teaching the spiritual gifts section of the SHAPE class at my church tonight. It went so well! There were twenty women there and everything ran very smoothly. Thankfully, people from my prayer loop prayed for me because I was dragging this afternoon as I prepared for it but was reenergized around the time they all started praying. Thank you! It was a pleasure to lead, and I think the women had a very fun time.

4 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

Glad it all went so well, Carol. You are such a wonderful teacher and encourager!

Wish I could have been there!

Unknown said...

Hi Carol,

What spiritual gift inventory did you use? I've been looking for one to do with my leadership board at the church.

Sandie said...

Very cool! I am glad all went well.

Jess said...

Nice spread :) So glad it went well, and I love when answered prayer is so obvious and sweet!