Sunday, May 6, 2007

126 - Wardie's Teacup


126 - Wardie's Teacup, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

My grandmother was a collector of tea cups, and I inherited most of them. Wardie is a nickname based on my maiden name. I never called her grandma!

It was also a day to finally figure out how to take indoor pictures without flash without them becoming blurry. George and I laughed because we could have read the manual a long time ago and figured it out. I hope to have more indoor, non-blurry photos from now on!

3 comments:

my15minutes said...

Guess I should read the manual too! All I know is not to use zoom, to hold real still and hope for the best. Please tell me if there's a better way! :-)

Susanne Barrett said...

Gorgeous! I love the pattern of the teacup. So beautiful.

MaryD said...

this is very special. the picture captures the feeling of the heirloom china...