Thursday, January 4, 2007

The Sun as I Sit in My Happy Spot



I wanted to take it right from the perspective of sitting here and not standing because this is what I first spied as I was reading my Bible and praying this morning. Things are so up in the air with this online community, but I feel that God was just peeking in and saying, "I am here, and you can trust Me." He showed up this morning, and considering we have had pouring down rain for the last few days and for days to come, I count this as a miracle!

9 comments:

Sandie said...

that is like a warm embrace, see I'm here kind of light the way it is streaking in! I love the way you captured the moment.

Unknown said...

Now that is a great picture!

my15minutes said...

REally nice photo!

Dalissa 365 said...

Great job capturing the streaks of light. This photo has warmth.

LauraLiz said...

You really "got it!" Great photo.

Katrina said...

Very cool picture! You really captured the light streaking in.

Dancingirl said...

Morning sunlight is full of hope and comfort, isn't it? I enjoyed seeing what you see.

MaryD said...

i love the glimpse of what you see around you, would love to look out your window... it looks lush and green! (after so much rain, i suppose you might not appreciate it so much... but i live in a desert!)

Jess said...

In our old house, I had a spot like that too, right by a window, for reading my bible and praying. In a few months, maybe our bedroom will be completed and I can create another! I love your sentiment with the sun :)
Jess