Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mr. Knightly Speeds By Like A Knight in Shining Armor




I was helping a neighbor bring in her trashcan and recycle bins when I saw my handsome man coming down our street. So, I clicked a quick picture thinking he would stop, but he just sped on by. I also didn't realize that I had it on a slower shutter speed, but I think it turned out really cool!

Today was my "Day in the Life," and I will have that on Flickr by tomorrow. Stay tuned. SO MANY pictures, but it was a blast!

Here is the January Retrospective:



5 comments:

Colleen said...

What a cool picture, Carol! I haven't mastered a good action shot yet. Or a good indoor shot. I think I should just stick with those easy, scenic pictures of the Cascades. LOL

Unknown said...

It is a cool picture!

I also just read over on Photojojo how to take action shots. I'm going to try it out. You are supposed to pan with your camera, following the subject doing the moving and you click the camera when the subject comes to the place you want him, click the camera and keep moving it on the follow through.

Supposedly that will stop the moving piece while giving a blurred background. :)

Good pic and I am looking forward to your day in the life!

LauraLiz said...

Great shot!

Carol Ann Weaver said...

but the pictures of the Cascades are so BEAUTIFUL Colleen! I love all your shots. :)

Katrina said...

Interesting shot. And to think I've been deleting my blurry ones. Maybe I should take a second look before I hit that delete button.

Thanks, Julie, for the tip on action shots.