Monday, April 9, 2007

99 - Reason #8


99 - Reason #8, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

Because he had a heart for the people of the world. This is us in our traditional Malay outfits for a presentation that George did tonight. It was really important for me to marry someone with a similar life purpose that included people from other cultures. It has so enriched our lives. Tonight reminded us of how fulfilling it was to live overseas. We grew and learned so much.

(This picture also reminds me that my point and shoot camera just doesn't have the versatility that I have come to take for granted in my D-80. I miss it already and may use the last picture I shot with it this morning for my next day's shot!)

4 comments:

LauraLiz said...

Y'all look so nice---even matching colors!

Susanne Barrett said...

You two are such a lovely couple -- God sure knew what He was doing! (Doesn't He always?) :)

Unknown said...

What led you to count down the reasons you love George? Cute idea. You both look great.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Totally stole the idea from Dali! I thought it was cute, and I had been busy all day, and I was in my office working on something and sitting in the chair while he was ironing, and I hadn't taken my picture of the day yet. So, I took it from my happy spot while working on stuff. Now, I am off on a tangent. :) I give all the credit to Dali though!