Sunday, April 15, 2007

105 - Reason #7: Bleeding Hearts


105 - Bleeding Hearts, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

Snapped this as the sun was coming up. These small delicate flowers are right near my door. I am using this little HP Photosmart. The viewfinder is not matched to how the actual picture comes out so close ups are a pain. I didn't get it framed exactly as I shot it, but I did finally manage to figure out how to do a non-blurry close up with this point and shoot. So, I am happy!

I have two bleeding hearts because George's heart was bleeding right beside mine as I processed some hard things this week. It is nice to go through this life with a companion like him. So, I think this will be my Reason #7: Because he is right beside me in heart in the joys and also in the pains of life. He wrote me an email on Friday from work that said:

"I have been praying for you since last night (while you were asleep-you beat me to it) and today as well. I hope that it helps."

Our love song when we were dating was: Two Hearts Beating in Just One Mind by Phil Collins, and this is so true. (I will stop with the sappyness now, sorry)

This started out as a "flower post" and just evolved into a "reason" post as I have typed. Oh how I love to be efficient. LOL!

8 comments:

Dalissa 365 said...

I like how you used flowers to represent reason number 7.

MaryD said...

Very sweet. I like the flowers too!

Ampersand said...

Aww, he is such a caring guy!

Katrina said...

beautiful!

Sandie said...

Beautiful thoughts and flowers!

Sandie said...

Hey Carol, I just noticed on Mary's blog where you said you deleted Dirk, I was just letting you know if you are interested that he had trouble with his site so he changed the name a little and started again and has actually been posting. The new site is Dirkus365.blogspot.com.

Susanne Barrett said...

Gorgeous photo -- I love bleeding hearts! And what a sweet man God has gifted you with!

(Sorry for ending that sentence with a preposition!)

Sandy said...

Beautiful flowers (and great shot)! Very sweet words about your dh too.