Monday, April 2, 2007

92 - Death and Taxes


92 - Death and Taxes, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

It’s been said the only two things guaranteed in life are death and taxes. I don't know how true that really is theologically, but I know that I have been forced to think of both of these much more than I would like to lately.

After putting this off all Spring Break, I forced myself to "just" install Turbo Tax today, but I ended up doing almost everything. I just have to look up some mileage numbers, and we are good to go. YIPEE!

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Great picture. I HAVE to finish mine this week.

LauraLiz said...

Due to my tax course, I discovered a major thing I could do that I thought I couldn't--resulting in a substantial refund. Needless to say, I filed early! The refund is already in the bank. :-)

carrie said...

Will uses Turbo Tax, too. He's used it for a few years and it seems to streamline the process a great deal.

Good for you on getting them done!