Tuesday, June 19, 2007

167 - Lifelong Friends


Faithful Friends, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

Saturday, June 16

These are two of my closest, long-term, make me laugh until I can't hold anything else in, challenge me to live a life of purpose friends, Patty and Debbie.

We go all the way back to our college days (Well, Patty is a Duck, but we still love her in hopes of a conversion to Beaverhood someday). We were all in the Navigators together and were roommates back in the early 80's when we were all single, fun-lovin' women!

Well, as of this last weekend, we are all married ladies! Here is a mosaic of our fun weekend together!

2 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

Great photos!

Vera is one of those friends for me, along with our mutual pal, Johanna, who tutors E in algebra. I love having long time friends like that!

Anonymous said...

Hello Carol:

Can you believe it. I visted your
sight. How fun. Love all the pictures. Forgot how good a photographer you were.

Your long term (now married)friend.
Debbie