Thursday, June 14, 2007

165 - Another Exam


165 - Another Exam, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

You would think with all the stuff going on with George, I would be tired of examinations, but NO! I had to have just ONE more to add to the mix. Actually, we had four more because we do this every June! I had never seen what he does from this side. So, I thought it was a cool picture!

This is a picture of Michael's exam, but I wanted to add that Paul has joined the ranks of the "be speckled"! Dad is now the only one not requiring some sort of optical enhancement. :)

Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers for George's heart. We will hopefully find something out at yet another exam tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

neat picture!

SUSAN said...

Looks like something from Star Wars! Hope all is fine with George!

Susan