Saturday, June 2, 2007

153 - Spring Fly Fishing


153 - Spring Trout Fishing, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

George is my guest photographer for today because I love the picture that he took on his day of fishing with friends. I loved the shot of the flowers and fly fishing. I also loved the one of the columbine below.

He is also my guest photographer because he had the DSLR while I stayed home and worked on Wildcat Park. He said it felt weird because it is the first time he has ever gone on an outing with our new camera because I always have it! LOL!

You can see the whole set including a wonderful waterfall here. Come visit Oregon!

4 comments:

Ampersand said...

These are gorgeous! Great job by the guest photographer.

Visit Oregon? Heck, I want to move there!

Sandie said...

Great shot! I agree with Amp. it is just one more reason to move that direction :)

SUSAN said...

I am coming one of these days. I could live there, I just know I could. :-)

George is a fantastic photographer...beautiful photos!

Susan

Sandy said...

Tell George he took a lovely shot! Makes me feel like I'm sitting on the bank watching them fish.

I looked at the whole set and enjoyed them all!