Monday, August 27, 2007

237 - 30 Year Reunion




ESHS 30 Year Reunion, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.


Saturday, August 25, 2007

I was apprehensive about going, but I am so glad that I did. I realized that I grew up with some really wonderful people. Some of them I have known since I was a preschooler! We had so many funny stories. Did I really lock Heather in with our chicken, Pepper? (To where she has been afraid of chickens every since.) Did I really spill raspberry syrup on the back of Bob's tuxedo at the prom!? We laughed a TON and had fun! My only regret was that 5 hours was not long enough to talk to everyone! I wished I could have gone to the picnic the next day, but we had to make it back to Oregon by Tuesday morning.

Also, I got to see Nikki on the way up to my reunion!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys look so cute! And I love the reunion photo. I always am surprised that people don't look like they are in high school any more. :)