Thursday, August 23, 2007

235 - Becoming Jane


IMG_0144, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

I met Terri at my mom's church about ten years ago, and she is a SOUL MATE. She loves Colin Firth and Jane Austen and Jesus (not necessarily in that order). The last few visits down to California, I haven't been able to get together with her, but I saw her at church on Sunday, had lunch with her and her husband yesterday, and got to see Becoming Jane with her tonight with her daughter who is an English major at Westmont College. We all loved the movie and time together.

1 comment:

Dancingirl said...

Glad you're able to go together. I am going Sat. night with some friends and their daughters. Both my dds are going as is my ds's girlfriend (who is an Austen fan!). So I'm looking forward to girls' night out.... the movie and a meal. I want to hear what you think of it!