Friday, February 2, 2007

33 - A Necessary Evil


Three cans full of shredding.


I had every intention of going to the lake at dh's work this afternoon to take pictures of the ducks while receiving a tutorial in wildlife photography from dh (This is his specialty), but the fog came in, and the light wasn't going to be as good. So, I did the next best thing: I tackled my office! (NOT!)

Consequently, I didn't even get outside today. I usually file at least once I month, but I realized that it had been five! So, I got in front of the telly and watched all the Friday news shows on PBS tonight and culled and shredded and filed! Now, I am all prepared to start my taxes! OH JOY!

Such is my ordinary life.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Hey, I've been cleaning out files lately too . . . and making little pieces of paper just like yours! :) LOL Your files are colorful.

LauraLiz said...

I actually did my yearly culling already (and took a photo similar to yours :-)). The monthy filing is taking a beating, however. Taxes today.

Dalissa 365 said...

Both of these shots hold good visual interest. I especially like the multiple colors in the first shot and kudos to you for getting your office work done. I bet that felt good.

my15minutes said...

Just seeing those photos makes me break out in a cold sweat...filing is my least favorite job!