Friday, February 9, 2007

40 - A Day with the A's


My Son, "P", and "I" at the top of Chip Ross Park
They spent the night, and we played basketball in the driveway,



(Yes, I can still dribble and shoot. This 47 year old still has her "hoop groove"!)


made movies, (Hilarious, and I will post them on UTube someday!)
wrote Get Well cards to I and P's dad, listened to a Tolstoy short story, and hiked up to the top of Chip Ross Park for nature journaling, tree climbing, and beholding the beauty of the town below.
If you click on this and make it bigger, you can see how my town in nestled in this lovely valley!

See the whole set at:

It was a fabulously fun day!

5 comments:

LauraLiz said...

I looked at them all, Carol. I especially like the sandwhich shots, the garbage can peek, and all the eyes. What a fun day!

SUSAN said...

Fun times! I especially like the one of you dribbling. Go Carol!!

Susan

SUSAN said...

Have you seen "Coach Carter"? We watched it last night and I think you would like the movie.

Susan

Unknown said...

Oregon is so pretty. That last pic! Ahhhhh.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Coach Carter? I don't think I know what that is. I will have to do a websearch!