Sunday, February 11, 2007

42 - Iovino's on the River


Iovino's on the River, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

I loved the interior of this Italian restaurant that used to be in a hole in the wall and has recently moved to the ground floor of a new condominium development that is right on the riverfront. I loved the colors and the "stadium seating" that goes up toward the back of the restaurant. I also love the food!




PLMT Pancetta, romaine, mozzarella cheese and salsa fresca topped with basil pesto-marscapone. Served on grilled ciabatta with grilled chicken breast.

This was our Valentine's Date. Our kids were gone all day. So, we went to church, out to a late lunch, reading at the library reading room, and dessert at Cold Stone. It was a great day!

BTW, I had no idea how EASY it is to post to your Blog from Flickr! All this time, I was uploading to my blog and then going over to Flickr and uploading all over again. This posts to my blog in one easy step! I noticed Julie and Margaret have that subtitle at the bottom, but I didn't realize it was that! WHO KNEW!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, flickr is just too much fun and too easy. I love, love, love it. Worth every penny. And as i was saying to Colleen, if you ever lose your pix on your computer, they are safely stored on Flickr. Can't beat that.

Anyway, just love this photo Carol. The chair line is prefect and such a cool contrast of colors with the red and black. Gorgeous pic.