Tuesday, February 20, 2007

51 - Do You Think This is My Best Side?

It has been raining pretty consistently the last few days, but I have been longing for some outdoor shots (and exercise!). It cleared up for only a few hours today (It is POURING as I type this - Actually, it is hailing!), and I was able to walk during the boys' music lessons. I walked out to Irish Bend Covered Bridge on the OSU Campus. I wanted to post a cool picture of the bridge, but this sheep just begged me to have her picture taken so I could show you her best side! All women are alike! LOL!

Here is the short Irish Bend Covered Bridge Set on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/gp/52364318@N00/2A2iV5

11 comments:

LauraLiz said...

Hard to believe it was pouring soon after this shot. The sun looks so nice, casting cute sheep shadows. I love the expression on this one's face!

I enjoyed your set also.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Thanks Laura! You are so good about looking at sets. :)

Unknown said...

I left you a comment on the set itself. I hope you saw it. I just came back to your blog because I enjoyed that sheep shot so much!! The lighting on her back is perfect - a little line ofr sun. SUN - what's that? We need some. I practically killed myself on ice this a.m.

Love the green warmth of this photo. You are getting really good.

Katrina said...

I like your sheep and bridge shots. That sheep is just plain cute, and your caption is funny.

Dancingirl said...

I actually snorted when this photo opened! I'd read the title and the photo wasn't what I expected. LOL... NO! Too cute. I like sheep even if they are dumb. This reminds me of Ireland.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Becky! That is exactly what my dh said, "It looks like Ireland!"

Ampersand said...

She is too cute!

Sandy said...

I just love this picture, Carol. So cute how she's looking back at you. And I love the sunny brightness. My first thought was that it looked like Ireland too! I also enjoyed the photos in your set. Very pretty! How nice to have scenery like that right near home.

Jess said...

Lol! The shot combined with your caption are perfect - I keep laughing :)

my15minutes said...

This is great....I love the light 'halo'.

MaryD said...

this sheep just cracked me up! great picture.