Tuesday, July 31, 2007

212 - July with Joseph


212 - July with Joseph, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

For four weeks in July, I invited two of my favorite friends who have been in past Precept studies with me to come take a trip with me through the life of Joseph. It was a blessed study all the way around. They are very safe friends and Godly women.

I forgot to take a picture of us, but I noticed the complementary browns and greens of the books strewn across my coffeetable after our study and decided this was a great way to document it!

2 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

Cool! Joseph's life was realy something -- after going through all he did to end up saying to his brothers, "You meant it for evil but God meant it for good" -- WOW!

What a humbling guy! (Not just humble, but humbling. Not sure I'd have that good an attitude!)

MaryD said...

I like the "keeping your focus" title-- just seeing it is a good encouragment!