Sunday, July 8, 2007

189 - County Courthouse by Day


IMG_0036, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

I have been wanting to do a comparison day photo with the one I did in April. So, I used the same camera (Canon Point and Shoot). The one in April was not a black and white photo either.

I confess that I took this yesterday. I spent too much of today deleting picture to make room on my hard drive to go out and take more. Plus, I would get this same picture today as I got yesterday because the weather is just as gorgeous and the building didn't move. :)

Here is the set: "Downtown and Farmer's Market."

2 comments:

Sandie said...

It does have a totally different feel. It is neat to see the two side by side.

I LOVE that wildflower photo too!!!

Susanne Barrett said...

Such a beautiful building! I love the style and the lighting.