Friday, July 20, 2007

201 - Me and Tea


201 - Me and Tea, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

Today, I was sitting on my couch and just enjoying the moment. It has been a wonderful day so far. Got dressed to my shoes (Flylady would be so proud) with make up and a fun outfit that makes me feel like a 20 something. I went to study at Nourieh's, came back and had soft pretzels with my kids, talked with Julie and Sherry, and sat down to some Chai tea and just being me.

I thought, "I like being me today." Some days, I don't, but today I do. So, I had to capture the moment with my camera.

Hope you like being you too (Not U2 Julie!) today. :)

5 comments:

Sandie said...

You are so pretty and your smile is contagious! As soon as I saw it I noticed that I was smiling right back at you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carol,
Love this picture. Funny, I was kind of having a day like yours too. And the thought crossed my mind too, "I like being me." I'm thankful for days like that.
I have to say again, I LOVE your hair these days. I've known you through several hairstyles and this is my favorite. I think the layers around your face sooo enhance even more your already beautiful eyes.
~Cherie

Carol Ann Weaver said...

You are both so very sweet. Yes Cherie, you have seen me with more than just a few hairstyles!

Susanne Barrett said...

Such a beautiful, confident woman here!

Love ya!

Dalissa 365 said...

Y0u l00k mahvel0us! (as always, y0u h0ttie!)