Saturday, December 1, 2007

333 - A Slice of Happiness


333 - Happy at Home, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Last night, I came in jumping up and down and kissing the ground and my precious men (over and over and over again) saying, "I'm happy, happy, happy to be home!" (This helped because our house was FREEZING after not being heated for 12 days!)

This morning, the sun came shining through the window during my quiet time on the couch. I know it sounds so silly, but God always has a way of confirming things with me by having sun shine through windows. George noticed the dance of light on my hair and called it my "slice of happiness." I see it as God's confirmation that George (My Mr. Knightly) was right in having me come home even though my mom is not gone. I needed the rest, and God's light made that abundantly clear this morning.

No comments: