Monday, November 19, 2007

322 - Another Teenager in the House

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Paul turned thirteen! Yes, I got to celebrate it with him because my men came down to be with me in Southern CA! Aunt Holly made a HOMEMADE Bonnie Butter Cake for Paul. I told her our tradition, and she made it when she usually just uses a box or buys it from the store. Thank you Aunt Holly!

We also went out to Carl's Jr. for lunch and Red Robin for dinner where Paul got his favorite meal: Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Fries!

I am so happy to have my family with me now.

4 comments:

Dalissa McEwen Reeder said...

Wow! Weird to think that both of your boys are teenagers now!

Sandie said...

I know it will be easier for you now that your men are with you. You're still our thoughts and prayers.

Ampersand said...

I'm so glad you got to be together for his birthday.

Thinking about you and your mom. Hugs.

MaryD said...

so glad that they are with you.