Thursday, November 15, 2007

318 - The Dawn of Another Day



318 - Another Dawn, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I know it may seem redundant to have another sunrise picture, but these are the only pictures I have taken during the last two days because of others pressing priorities. I still never get tired of the beauty of each new day. It makes me think of Hosea 6:3:

So let us know, let us press on to know the Lord.

His going forth is as certain as the dawn . . .

So true. This is my constant in these days of seeing my mom slide toward heaven. The sunrise is a certainty even as death is a certainty for all of us.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

I love how you caught the sun right in at the top of the mountain peak. Very beautiful. My best friend is also losing her mom. They removed her feeding tube about 4 days ago. I wonder how many of us will lose our moms this season.