Sunday, September 23, 2007

265 - Sorority Sisters and Spouses Saturday

This is Joe, Jim, Leanne, Jean, and ME!

You remember Jean and Leanne from here. Leanne and Joe are the parents of the groom from the wedding feast with the pig's head here.

About once or twice a year, we get together and include our husbands. We had McMenamin's and Gelato. Here we all are in downtown Corvallis in front of Leanne and Joe's new Suburban (complete with wireless headphones and a DVD player!).

They are all great people, and we always have a really good time! What is great about this group is that the husbands get along really well which is nice because they are stuck with one another while the women chat away! Also, we are all OSU Beavers with the exception of one UO Duck. (Jim, second from left), but we don't hold it against him. :) Also, Jim is the guy who does pastel art that I have told many of you about. If you haven't seen it, check it out here. Jim also knows photography, and he READS his manuals. So, he made some adjustments on my camera to help me! YIPPEE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, so did I know you were in a sorority? I was too!!! No wonder I like you so much. :) Which one? I'm a Kappa Kappa Gamma. Great peopley photos these last couple days.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Yes in deedee! I was an Alpha Delta Pi. The sorority closed down about ten years ago, and it was converted to a home for single moms. Now, it is a Charis House. It is a residence hall for Christian college women, and the daughter of one of my college friends is the housemom! The circle of life!