Thursday, September 20, 2007

261 - Orange Tuesday with Teala


261 - Orange, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

After a tearful Tuesday meltdown, I was praying and realized that I needed to get out of the house because this ankle sprain has left me housebound. Within minutes, I got a call from my dear friend of 29 years, Teala. She said, "Carol, I wanted to get some adult time and was going to call Debbie to go out for dinner, but God said, 'Call Carol.'" God really does know and orchestrate everything! So, here is my sweet friend in her orange shirt that matched the walls of the little Italian restaurant where we had a wonderful dinner. Tearful Tuesday turned to Teala Tuesday!

1 comment:

LauraLiz said...

I love the colors! Also can relate to the meltdown; somehow fall is putting me in a funk. Fortunately I've learned that if I keep walking, I get out the other side. (An Italian dinner with a good friend would help in the meantime, though!)