Sunday, September 16, 2007

259 - The Colors of My Week


259 - The Colors of My Week, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

So, what do you do when you fall asleep at 7 p.m. the night before and wake up at 3:30 a.m. the next morning? You make up a color-coded weekly schedule!

I was SO into this that I could barely rip myself away to go to church, and I was positively GLEEFUL when I saw this on my screen when I came home! I worked on it more after this! I think it looks like a stegasauras, don't you?

You know you are an "SJ" (or a real GEEK) when you are positively gleeful about something like this. I have GOT to get a life!

5 comments:

duopastorale said...

It's nice to know where you are! I write long lists....and then ignore them.

Colleen said...

Now, Carol, you aren't gonna go all Managers of Their Home on us, are you? ;-)

Unknown said...

You can come get my life if you want, and then color code it for me. :)

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Oh no, no, no. Just say NO to Managers of Their Home! I bought that book and promptly sold it in a week. That is TOO much for me. This is basically my schedule of commitments to people (in family and out) throughout the week. I don't micromanage my cleaning or my kids. That book was TOO much for me TYVM.

I will come and code you, Julie. Your life is MUCH more hectic than mine though. I am amazed at how much you get done.

Susanne Barrett said...

I agree with Julie -- you can come do this for me.

Actually, I do have a homeschool spread sheet that looks juts like this, sans the color-coding. I fill in the blanks for each subject by hand, and we have our weekly schedule. Not that we follow it precisely....