Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Life in Piles


My Life in Piles, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

I looked down at the piles accumulating on our coffee table and laughed at all the things I am juggling in my life right now.

Left above: The History of US for homeschool history. Next to that is the corner of the American Literature Syllabus from which Paul was on the other side of the coffee table writing his "Puritan to Romantic" paper and bouncing ideas off of me. Thoreau's Walden and "Civil Disobedience" are on top of the history books and crying out to be read. :)

Left to Right below:

Discipleship Discussions class materials - I was typing up the last "Follow Up" Bible Studies that from Lorraine's notes she had written in the 50's - 70's in Japan.

Paper with phone numbers - Seems like I am always behind in calling people back on the phone!

Face to Face - My prayer book

Bible Book Club - We are going through the life of Job and Laura gave me a great book by John Piper with photography alond with the story! I am loving the daily discipline of writing about each chapter of the Bible!!!!

No comments: