Thursday, February 5, 2009
A Proper Cup of Tea
Julie taught me how to make a proper pot of English tea:
1) Boil water and pour in pot to warm. Discard water.
2) Pour boiling water over two bags of PG Tips English tea in a Brown Betty Tea Pot*.
3) Cover and let it steep for a few minutes
4) Pour with milk (I also use sweetener)
There you have it!
* Julie sent me this tea pot about five years ago. It was so fun to actually have tea together and use it! I won it in a drawing for Bravewriter because I submitted a picture of my son, Paul, and me having tea. I couldn't find it on the web though.