Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Love My Life!


Week 6: I Love My Life, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

I am nursing a sore back today (all put back in place by bil but still sore). So, I am in bed doing things that I love. I have been watching a Teaching Company DVD about The Odyssey, doing Bible study using my Logos Bible Study Software (left computer), updating the Bible Book Club Blog and dialoguing with others on Lamp-post (right computer) about Crazy for God by Frank Schaeffer (right book), contemplating reading Greek Lyrics for my next classic (left book), and welcoming My Mr. Knightly (see arm on right) as he brings me a slice of buttered Challah Bread.

I love my life!

3 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

Sorry you have to nurse your bad back, but glad that you are taking the utmost joy in doing so! Hope you're back on your feet and pain-free very soon, dear one!

Unknown said...

You do have a surreal, awesome life. No doubt about that. :)

SUSAN said...

Hope you are all better soon! Your spot looks mighty cozy.

Susan