Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What You Do When You are All Ready for Christmas

December 23, 2008

It started out because we were trying to find the "Secret Butter Toffee Crunch" recipe (SHHHH, no one can know) given to me by my friend (who is also secret so you won't bug her for it). I realized I had YEARS of recipes printed off from emails and internet sites that were on letter size paper as opposed to recipe cards which I have fairly well-organized in a box above the stove.
The papers were everywhere. I did have a notebook, but it was far too small for the volume!

SO, I got ambitious and organized all those recipes in a large notebook that I had just cleaned out.

So, here you have the start and finish of my project.

START:

Recipe Disarray

FINISH:

Recipes Organized!
Nothing fancy, just organized.

No comments: