Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bill Wardrop's Celebration of Life


Bill Wardrop, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

August 23, 2008

Bill Wardrop (Charles William Wardrop III)
April 18, 1945 - July 7, 2008

God totally provided this Volleball Magazine cover. After one of my brother's friends looked through ALL of his Volleyball Magazines, I prayed one night for a miracle, and the next morning, I found a Volleyball Memorabilia site, and I got this emailed to me within three hours! It was displayed at the entrance to his memorial.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Wow, I hadn't realized you lost your brother. I am so sorry. It has been a very hard year for you too. ((((hugs)))

Carol said...

YEP. It has been a high stress year with two deaths in my family and George being let go at HP! I think it is all catching up with me this month. I am POOPED!