Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Mom


Happy Mother's Day, Mom, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

While my mom was dying, she kept saying "May 11th, 10 a.m." over and over and over again. I didn't realize until I got my 2008 calendar that this was Mother's Day. So, I purposed to go somewhere and celebrate my mom on this day and time. I climbed to the top of Chip Ross Park near my house and prayed and celebrated my mom.

God met me in a powerful way and put before me a powerful path for the future. It was amazing. Highlight of my year.

THANKS MOM for everything!!!!

2 comments:

Dancingirl said...

So I want to hear more! I'm so glad you did this and I wonder why your mom said that. Can you give more specifics about the powerful path for the future?

(I know I am late with this comment. I'm catching up online these days!)

MangyCat said...

This is an excellent picture of you. Nicely done. And what a special way to celebrate your mom on Mother's Day.