Thursday, October 4, 2007

275 - Driver


275 - Driver, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

OK, it is not one of my photos, but when I was downloading photos today, I noticed MSPaint stored my oldest son's picture from a cell metaphor he wrote on Monday in my picture software. It made me smile. So, I wanted to document here.

Here is part of the metaphor:

"A typical animal cell is like a car. The nucleus is like the driver of the car. The nucleus controls all of the cell’s functions, much like the driver controls all of the car’s functions. The cell couldn’t function without the nucleus much like the car couldn’t move without the driver. The nucleus of the cell has a nucleolus that contains DNA that gives the instruction for your body. In the car, the driver has a brain that tells him how to control the car."

No comments: